Blogging...come on people, this is LAME isn't it? What makes "bloggers" think that anyone cares what you have to say? Ego's? Ummm yeah...are you smarter than me...well actually yes, you probably are, but that's not the point. I am somewhat of an anti-blogger. The people I have met that blog, that I know blog and are religious about bloggin, are people who never left mom and dad's basements and have no life experience, but sit their ever growing dumpers behind their keyboards and act as if they know it all...I HATE THE KNOW IT ALL BLOGGERS...and you know who you are.
I am happy to announce that I am not a know it all, I am a know nothing at all and I am out to see what you know...but I don't really give a shit, just looking to piss some people off, and call out all the fakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment